Re: Gnome Pilot license
- From: Eskil Heyn Olsen <deity dbc dk>
- To: James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- cc: gnome-hackers gnome org, gnome pilot list <gnome-pilot-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Gnome Pilot license
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 13:05:59 +0100 (CET)
On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, James Henstridge wrote:
> gnome-libs is LGPL'd, so this should not be a problem. As for
> gnome-pilot, why not keep the GPL licence, but add some text something
> This program is licenced under the GPL, with the exception that plug-ins
> covered by the MPL may be linked with the program at run time.
Because I'd have to introduce YAPL. LGPL'ing is probably the easiest way.
] [Thread Prev