Re: AvantGo

On Sun, 14 Nov 1999, Vadim Strizhevsky wrote:

>  > wont be doing any gnomecard work till I get my act together and finish the
>  > gnomecal conduit, since this also includes the todo conduit.
> Well, perhaps I'll see if I can cook something up. If I find some time....

Danger Will Robinson, that IDL has a lot of structures. And on the
gnome-calendar list, they still mumble about killing the entire package
and make a new bonobo based one.

Under any circumstances, using the IDL from gnomecal would probably be
preferrable, since you could then reuse much of the gnomecal conduit, plus
implementing the CORBA services in gnomecard would most likely be easier.

But that is also something that the gnome-calendard people should accept.

>  > That was also my idea. Basically, it should be possible to wrap it inside
>  > a custom conduit within 48 hours. I almost think the hardest part is
> Right. That would be pretty cool. Why not just signup for Avantgo account?

Is it free ? If it, I would probably prefer to let someone with an account
make the port or set up a test server.

/dev/eskil