Re: 0.1.43 again:Re: question on gnome-pilot

On Fri, 5 Nov 1999, Eskil Heyn Olsen wrote:

> However, as we're speaking (?!), I'm building correct 0.1.43 rpm's, plus
> making a .tar.gz of gnome-pim (you'll have to compile it for yourself,
> sorry), and scp'ing them to http://www.gnome.org/gnome-pilot/download/

I am in the process of downloading the tarball for gnome-pim. Do I need to
remove my rpm of gnome-pim first? Are there any special parameters that
need to be specified for compiling gnome-pim?

When will the "official" gnome-pim have the sync code in it?

Thanks,
Ken

--
><>   Ken Scott   kscott@pcisys.net   http://www.pcisys.net/~kscott

              This is the day that the Lord has made;
              I will rejoice and be glad in it!          -- Psalm 118:24