app for the memo conduit

devito@reno.far.cea.fr writes:
 > Why not using yank as the default app for the memo conduit instead of think ? It
 > is far better than the think project and use calendars and appointments.

I've never heard of yank before, but then I don't use think
either. Currently the default memo conduit is actually the one that
syncs to flat files. The think conduit was being written by author of
think and AFAIK is not in working state yet. My take is that other
than a few standard conduits, application specific conduit should come
with specific applications. Thus if you, or author of yank, or anyone
else using yank, wants to write the conduit for yank, or your other
favorite app, than that's great and I'm sure willbe mostly welcomed by
the particular app author. And it's not that hard actually...

-Vadim