set_pilot_id and MAL conduit

Eskil Heyn Olsen writes:
 > Oy...
 >
 > gpilotd should now set pilot ids as records are copied to the pilot from
 > the local store.

Any particular reason why you didn't add to this to syncrhonize? Cases
10,5 and 8 ? Or am I missing a bigger picture here? I even think that
should be inside add_to_pilot, NO?

 > Conduits can now request a slow synchronization by calling
 > gnome_pilot_conduit_set_slow(this) from their pre_sync call. The bit is
 > flipped off after sync, so it only happens that one time.

Cool. I'll modify memo_file & address conduits to do this when local
store is empty.

 > The MAL conduit I slammed together sunday night is available at
 > www.gnome.org/gnome-pilot/download/mal-conduit-SNAP.tar.gz. Since I almost
 > wrote no new code, but only used the existing malsync package, it should
 > work just fine.

Now _that_ is just soooooooooo COOL! Works great too.

-Vadim