gnome-pilot installed...

... Now what do I do?

I went in and set up the Pilot Link in GnomeCC. They talked back and
forth, there was much glee.

What I really want to do is sync my calendar into Gnome Calendar. I heard
that this was possible. Can anyone confirm this? Better yet, can anyone
give me a pointer as to HOW to do this?

Also, what conduits are available for the address book and for setting the
time of the Pilot.

Thanks in advance,
Ken

--
><>   Ken Scott   kscott@pcisys.net   http://www.pcisys.net/~kscott

              This is the day that the Lord has made;
              I will rejoice and be glad in it!          -- Psalm 118:24