Re: Control center and conduits

I think we should use the control center as well, but this requires
that the conduit config programs can recogize they are running as
capplets and use the capplet_widget, etc etc. I guess people might
want to run them standalone as well, though I think most people will
be using the control center if they have gnome installed.

I can convert the conduit config programs to capplets very quickly if
y'all want to go that way. I strongly recommend it.

Also - is the CORBA interface to gpilotd-lib in the state I can read/set
things like syncPCid, pilot username/id, and craddle port/speed? If
so, how would I use this interface (test code, etc)?

Dr Mike