Re: testing

On Tue, 20 Oct 1998, Michael Fulbright wrote:

> Just seeing if the list still works...
>
> Jonathan is making alot of progress here at the Labs, we're trying to
> get him subscribed to this list...
>
> Dr Mike

List seems to be working fine.  I posted a message last night, so everyone
should see it.  I think that Eskil and I have just been silent lately so
there hasn't been much activity.

What kind of progress? :).  Any thoughts on the conduit config situation I
mailed the list about a short while back?  I would really like to see a
method that can easily extend to multiple pilots with a little extra code
and perhaps an expert switch.  I think this should be doable.  I believe I
had mailed a suggestion on this a while back, but it would require some
mods to the control-center.

Manish Vachharajani               Some Haiku: A crash reduces
<mvachhar@vger.rutgers.edu>                   your expensive computer
                                              to a simple stone - Unknown