Re: Corba-izing gnome-pilot

On Mon, 23 Nov 1998 jrb@redhat.com wrote:

> Hmmm.  If people want to, I suppose it's okay, but if they're
> developing for gnome, they'll almost certainly have the necessary
> header files installed.  In addition, I'd expect almost all conduit
> authors to use CORBA as their chief IPC protocol.  I'm not sure if it
> buys us anything, but I guess it doesn't lose us to much either...

Ok, I added the stuff so conduits can get the CORBA_ORB structure.  Could
someone see if I did this properly.  Is there any need to make a pointer
per db info structure for this??  If not then we should remove the
requirement of passing a dbi pointer to the function I added.  Let me know
about this and I will fix up any problems.

Also, does anyone know how to remove the CORBA stuff from the ~/.gnome dir
if I control-C gpilotd so I can run it again without hand editing the IOR
stuff?

Manish Vachharajani                           Some Haiku: A crash reduces
<mvachhar@vger.rutgers.edu>                   your expensive computer
                                              to a simple stone - Unknown