Sorting out the prerequisites: Package names

Hi *,

a while ago I asked for help in creating a list of official package
names to be used for RPM-packages (so that requires can be set properly
and that the packagenames don't conflict with older/other versions that
can be installed along with the package).

For this I created a wiki-page on live.gnome.org - but unfortunately
nobody did jump in :-(

So here again I ask for feedback/contribution/discussion.
http://live.gnome.org/PackagingProject/PackageNames

ciao
Christian
--