MandrakeSoft packager is here :)

Hi all,

I'm just subscribed to this mailing list (thanks to Abel for telling me)
as it seems it was one of the few GNOME mailing lists I wasn't aware of.

I'm working at MandrakeSoft as main GNOME packager for one year and an
half (since Mdk 7.2).

Since it seems some folks have some comments about Mdk "library" policy
(yes, we took it from Debian, as well as the menu system), I'll be happy
to answer any questions..

I sorry to announce that I won't be able to integrate GNOME 2 packages
in cooker distribution until end of March since I'm currently focusing
on next Mdk release (8.2) which is scheduled for end of March...
--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft