Re: [RFC] SPEC, RPM and SRPMS files for gnome 2.0 Alpha release

[..] Cool stuff.  Couple of notes...  The dependencies in configure.in are
build-time, not run-time.  While we can use them for version numbers for
run-time dependencies, and as a starting point, we need to look at the
resulting programs.  There are some things that really are only needed a
build-time, and we shouldn't have the main package require these.
Well thats the genious of the plan though! <evil-grin>

Since i extract the info from PKG_CHECK_MODULES, it only extracts info from modules which have pkgconfig support, and use its macro's in the configure.in script. (ergo, no other dependencies then gnome2 related)

From what i know (ok, you can count that on ten fingers), all gnome library dependencies a package has during build time, it has during run time as well.