Packaging for the alpha

Hi folks!  The GNOME 2.0 Desktop Alpha release will be shipping in a
matter of hours (which means probably less than 48 hours).  I'd like to
get as many people as possible to download this alpha, install it, and
see what's broken.  The best way to get that done, is to let people
download packages.

I'd like to make sure that we get packages for at least Red Hat 7.x,
some appropriate debian release (Sid?), and anything else for which
there are volunteers.  I'll volunteer my box and time to do Red Hat
Linux 7.x, but that's the only one that I'll have time to work on soon.
Are there other people who can work on other platforms?  Send mail to
the list, and I'll put your name down, and once you've
compiled/installed things, we'll get them on ftp.gnome.org.
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.