Re: GNOME 1.4 RPMs for RH 6.2 and 7.0

I am working on a script to compare the output of manually compiling a
package vs. installing a RPM.  I think that this, plus a couple of other
checks, such as a customized version of rpmlint would be very helpful
for the GPP.  I would also like to get the checks bundled in to a
automatic build system that could be used for snapshot builds, similar
to the system used by Ximian/Eazel/Mozilla/...  I can use one of our
boxes around here for building, until a better solution is found.

Thanks.
Peter