Re: GNOME 1.4 RPMs for RH 6.2 and 7.0

Well, it seems that I'm off to a good start already, I didn't even give
you the URL.  So, all of the RPMs are available at
ftp://ftp.linux.org.uk/pub/linux/plain-GNOME/
There shouldn't be any duplicates up there, and the SRPMS directory has
the very latest and greatest of everything (except gtk-engines).  Enjoy!
    Greg

On 30 Apr 2001 15:34:55 -0700, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> I haven't really publicized these at all, but I've made a set of GNOME
[snip]