Re: Draft RPM packaging guidelines

> Subject: Draft RPM packaging guidelines
> From: Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc cu-portland edu>
> To: gnome-packaging-list gnome org
> Date: 30 Apr 2001 11:48:23 -0700
>
> OK, I've been working on putting some RPM packaging guidelines together
> over the past couple of weeks.
> I'm including both the SGML source (it's
> named .xml, but don't let that fool you), and the HTML output as a
> tar.gz.

Any chance you put a HTML copy on the GPP project page on
developer.gnome.org Greg?  If there was an on-line copy, it would be
easier for people like me to comment.

Thanks,

Paul

  Paul Jenner
  Systems Administrator
  Infocom

  E-mail: paul jenner info-com com

  UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL E-MAIL IS NOT WELCOME AT THIS ADDRESS