spec file maintencehey

Hi again!  I've been doing some serious hacking on the spec files, and I
think the ones that I have are in pretty decent shape.  There are a
whole bunch of these, and clearly I haven't got enough time to work on
all of them all the time.  What I'd like is get some volunteers to do
the following:
1. Pick a module to work on.
2. Get the spec file for that module from
ftp://ftp.linux.org.uk/pub/linux/plain-GNOME/SPECS/
3. Get that module from CVS (anonymous or otherwise, it won't matter).
4. Compare the plain-GNOME spec file with the one in CVS, and "merge"
the plain-GNOME changes into the one in CVS.
5. Create a patch that will apply cleanly to CVS.
6. submit the patch via bugzilla, and cc me on that.

Some of these could be fleshed out a bit more than I've done here, with
specific instructions on how to create patches and such, if somebody
wanted to do that.  So, who's going to volunteer to do some of these?
Oh, I suppose you want a list too, huh?  ok, here's a quick dump of
these things.

audiofile.spec
bonobo.spec
bug-buddy.spec
control-center.spec
eel.spec
eog.spec
esound.spec
gconf.spec
gdk-pixbuf.spec
gdm.spec
ggv.spec
ghex.spec
glade.spec
glib.spec
gnome-applets.spec
gnome-audio.spec
gnome-core.spec
gnome-games.spec
gnome-guile.spec
gnome-libs.spec
gnome-media.spec
gnome-print.spec
gnome-python.spec
gnome--.spec
gnome-user-docs.spec
gnome-utils.spec
gnome-vfs.spec
gtk-engines.spec
gtkmm.spec
gtk+.spec
gtop.spec
imlib.spec
libghttp.spec
libglade.spec
libgtop.spec
librsvg.spec
libsigc++.spec
libxml.spec
medusa.spec
oaf.spec
ORBit.spec
panelmm.spec
rep-gtk.spec
sawfish.spec
scrollkeeper.spec
xalf.spec
xml-i18n-tools.spec

./fifth-toe:
eog.spec
gabber.spec
gal.spec
gnucash.spec
gnumeric.spec
gtkhtml.spec
libole2.spec

Ok, so the "fifth-toe" packages are a bit sparse, I've only got the ones
in there that I've been using.  There are more on my list, but I haven't
gotten there yet.  If you want to volunteer for ones that I've not done
yet, great, but I'd like to get these into CVS soon, so that I can stop
merging changes from upstream.  So, write back and tell me what you're
volunteering for!
	Greg