Perl hacker needed!

OK folks, I really want to, and GNOME really needs us to get started on
automated builds of GNOME 2.  Robin S and I have chatted out-of-band
about this a bit, and I think we have a very good design for what we
need.  (FYI, Robin wrote the script that powered Eazel's tinderbox).
While this doesn't strictly need to be in perl, Robin has recomended
that as the language that would fit best.  So, is there anybody out
there who has a few minutes (I've got a specific task in mind that
shouldn't take any reasonable programmer more than an hour or so to
write and debug) to spare who would like to work on this?  I can hit the
list with a summary a little later, but I thought I'd see who wanted to
volunteer first, and if somebody has time to hack this this week, that'd
be great.  If not, we'll get there soon, and by the weekend I should
have enough time to post a summary of what we've got planned for some
peer review, and some serious hacking!  So, if you're interested, just
let me/the list know, and I'll get you the info that you need.  Later,
	Greg