Re: Status + Future

ons 2002-07-24 klockan 02.37 skrev Bastien Nocera:
> On Wed, 2002-07-24 at 00:31, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > So,
> >
> > Where are we at, what should we do? :-)
>
> 1) Look for potential caveats in the desktop
>
> 2) Write the code to sort it out
>
> 3) Try to get it integrated somewhere.
>
> What I mean is that there is no need to rush build a server or that sort
> of thing. There are plenty of smalls tasks that are easy to take on
> one-by-one, and that make the whole project advance.

This is probably true, but if we have things setup and the possibility
to make a CD it will be much more clear and real than just guessing what
needs to be done.

It will also feel more like we are progressing than just doing little
here and little there. I don't think we _need_ this for the project but
I'm pretty sure that it would _feel_ better for those involved. I'm sure
I would feel that we have something and that it's much easier for me to
push myself to hack on it if I can see the progress, not just know that
whatever I last hacked on can be used sometime in the future.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/