Re: Where to now?

<quote who="Mikael Hallendal">

> I think this is where the wiki is good. If we put the stuff there we
> have a somewhat-structured document that we can later restructure into a
> "real" document.

> * Look into whether we are going to need our own build server

These two go together... What should we do? I *might* be able to provide
some internet accessible server power, but not a lot of hosting. Perhaps
that would be a good build box that can sync elsewhere? Dunno.

> * Decide how to interact with Debian
> * Make a list of packages to ship
> * Learn how to make ISOs from a subset of Debian packages

There are cool cd-imaging-from-chunks-of-packages tools for Debian, so this
point should be fairly straightforward.

- Jeff

--
                             He's not an idiot.