Where to now?

So,

  - We've roughly agreed on a "corporate desktop" target

  - We've roughly agreed on a Debian base

... where to now?

I think our first step is to look at the user requirements and map out the
features we need to impliment and clean to fulfill them. I will try and find
some time tonight to write about the requirements we had to fulfill for a
recent 'Linux on the Desktop' prototype/demonstration gig.

Please chime in with your own experiences - perhaps making a document about
this would be useful. (I'd love to see if we can document as we go, dunno
how likely that is to succeed.)

Then we'll need to start planning and building things from the ground up
with the user requirements in mind.

Anyone have good plan of action for doing all of this?

- Jeff

--
                          Penguinillas Pack GNUzis