Re: GNOME xdg-app runtime doesn't follow the jhbuild modulesets

On Sun, May 08, 2016 at 02:25:53PM +0200, Sébastien Wilmet wrote:
Less on-topic, but why some GNOME-hosted libraries like libpeas are in
meta-gnome-extended-devel-platform and some are in
gnome-suites-core-deps? I thought that all the GNOME libraries were part
of the GNOME development platform. If officially it is not the case, in
practice it is, since by definition GNOME core depends on them.

In the GNOME release announcements, we can read:

"""
The release notes that describe the changes between 3.20.1 and 3.21.1 are
available. Go read them to learn what's new in this release:

core - http://download.gnome.org/core/3.21/3.21.1/NEWS
apps - http://download.gnome.org/apps/3.21/3.21.1/NEWS
"""

And GtkSourceView is present on the first link. So it seems to confirm
what I thought.

--
Sébastien