GNOME privacy

I noticed the privacy fundraiser campaign going on, and was wondering if the design of these features will be
discussed on this list, or elsewhere?

Something I've been thinking about a lot lately, is how security tends to jar with the user experience. I
think we can do a better job than this, and I'd like to contribute to the design of some of these ideas. I'm
actually planning to do a presentation on this topic later in the year, and it would be great to finish with
a showcase of these ideas actually being implemented in GNOME.

Thanks,
Sam Bull
--
E-Mail sent with anti-spam site TrashMail.net!
Free disposable email addresses: http://www.trashmail.net