Re: GNOME OS Goals

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:52 AM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
On Tue, 2012-11-20 at 08:50 -0700, Stormy Peters wrote:
> I wasn't at the discussion at GUADEC, but I've been involved in
> several GNOME OS discussions and I have to say, I still don't know
> know what GNOME OS is.

It's pretty gobsmacking both that it wasn't explained to you properly
and that you didn't ask for clarification.

I'm pretty flabbergasted at how rude you've been online lately.

I've asked and I've asked again. And I've listened. And I can guarantee you that if I don't get it, a lot of people don't get it.

> Do we have the "elevator pitch"?

So do we have an elevator pitch?

Stormy