Re: Setting up an ostree-based buildbot

Colin Walters wrote:

> On Tue, 2012-08-21 at 10:51 +0300, Adrian Perez de Castro wrote:
> > Hello to all,
> >
> > Let's kickstart one more action point from the GUADEC BoF:
> >
> >   “* Testable
> >     - Set up a build bot (Adrián, Andrés, Frederic, Andreas)”
>
> It'd also be good to set up a jhbuild one.  We should do this for two
> reasons:
>
> - Keeping jhbuild working will allow people to fall back on it
>   so we can make breaking changes in gnome-ostree
> - We want jhbuild to work for applications and other various
>   use cases

Also there are system dependencies that are not in ostree at the
moment, and that could bring different build failures. (yesterday
there was a problem in gnome-control-center but only when built with
cups, for example).

> I'd be willing to look at this if allocated hardware.

For jhbuild there's already build.gnome.org, I sent a request for a
new build slave, that would be in the realm of GNOME servers[1].

  [1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/build-brigade-list/2012-July/msg00000.html

        Fred