criawips (was: Re: Hello?)

Am Do, den 22.04.2004 schrieb Colin JN Breame um 12:43:
> Me and a uni friend were thinking about writing a PowerPoint clone for
> Gnome.  Do you think this is a good idea?

I created a small tool to be able to show some presentations. Take a
look at [1]. I haven't done much the last weeks because I want to write
it in Java using gnome-gcj [1]. That's why the app has several small
bugs that I didn't fix yet.

[1] http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/criawips
[2] http://gnome-gcj.sf.net/

Regards,