Re: The next Gnome Office release.

On 03/31/04 05:12:58, Martin Sevior wrote:

Making a release is a significant amount of work. I think the whole
processes consumes at least 10-20 hours of development time. Building
binaries, updating websites, writing release notes, spamming the
internet is all work which I no longer find particularly fun.

If there are people out there who like to do this sort of thing please step forward! I'd rather just be hacking.

Sometime after I get caught up, I'd love to take over spamming, updating and, if given a torch, maybe even release notes. 2.1.3-ish... if you don't pull another 2.0.5 super-turbo-boffo-upgrade trick....

^_^

-Eric