Re: [gnome-db] GRAND MASTER PLAN

[removed all CC's except the Gnome Office list]

While people are suggesting software I thought I should mention Agata
Reports
http://www.agata.org.br/
Agata Reports is a GTK program (gtk-php) which is mentioned in the current
issue of Linux Journal.  Apparently it is similar to a program known as
"Crystal Reports".

I have not looked at it in depth but it is for generating reports and gtk
based so it is at least somewhat relevant and hopefully you can spare a
few seconds to look at it.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/