Re: libgda .... Re: GnuCash page on GO site
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Derek Atkins <warlord MIT EDU>
- Cc: Linas Vepstas <linas linas org>, Josh Sled <jsled-gnomeoffice asynchronous org>, Charles Goodwin <charlie xwt org>, Gnome Office <gnome-office-list gnome org>, gnucash-devel gnucash org, gnome-db-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: libgda .... Re: GnuCash page on GO site
- Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 11:28:11 +0100
On Sun, 2004-03-07 at 22:28 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> writes:
> > On Sat, 2004-03-06 at 11:07 -0600, Linas Vepstas wrote:
> >> On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 05:27:32PM +0100, Rodrigo Moya was heard to remark:
> >> > so, your database is a XML file then?
> >> gnucash supports the storage of data in both xml and sql.
> > and what API does it use for the sql case?
> Currently, libpg.
right, so, instead of using libpq, and then libmysql, liboracle, etc,
you could use libgda for that part, which would give you access
automatically to many RDBMS.
] [Thread Prev