RE: New website layout

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Dom Lachowicz cinamod hotmail com
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:24:03 -0500
To: jody gnome org, charlie xwt org, abiryan ryand net,
lists gnome akorvemaker fastmail fm, gnome-office-list gnome org
Subject: RE: New website layout

Just as a follow up -

Most of the commentary (mine included) that I've heard adds the following:

} We like Ryan's pervasive use of "GO" as a verb. This should be carried
over in some way to Charlie's site.
} We should try to incorporate (at least a miniature version of) Ryan's GO
button into Charlie's site somehow. Perhaps in the page header or footer.

I'd also like to applaud both Ryan and Charlie. Well done!

-------

  I typically detest me toos, but as the instigator of this particular
round of frenzied effort I feel obligated to at least show I'm paying
attention. :)

  I felt that Ryan's visuals and verbage must stick around, but like the
majority, I prefer the other site organization.  Get these two together and
we should be very happy with the results.

http://mail2web.com/ .