RE: New website layout

On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 15:24, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
> I'd also like to applaud both Ryan and Charlie. Well done!

Thank you.  I shall liase closely with Ryan with regards to putting
forward a design incorporating the feedback and suggestions we have
received.  Hopefully we can swiftly build on our hard work and positive
input to produce a website that will act as the first building block in
a more fully featured GO portal supporting a growing GO codebase and
community. ;)

</speech>
--
- Charlie