Re: design update

On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 18:14, Andy Korvemaker wrote:
> 2. I've heard some complaints about the color of the yellow background
> for the headings in the sidebar. I don't mind the color as much, but it
> is taken from the MS Office (office.microsoft.com) site. Are there
> copyright issues here? It seems to me that there are. Parody of their
> work is one thing. Using their designs to "sell" our own work is another.

It's my own design and you can't copyright a colour.  (The colours are
slightly different, anyway.)  I just like to add a 'contrast colour' to
a design to keep it from looking bland.  It just so happened that I
liked that orangey-yellow as a contrast colour. ;)

> 3. All the project icons look like Abi the Ant ;-)

Well that's because the others need icons. ;)  Abi is filling in for his
absent contempories.
--
- Charlie

The future of the net - www.xwt.org