Re: Website and Logo

<quote who="Jody Goldberg">

> > It's easy, so easy.  Distributed SCMs are the way forward.
>
> Oh.  Hang on a sec.  That's not what I meant.  I thought we'd just have
> one be a redirect to the other.  Using a completely different content
> management system from the rest of gnome.org seems sub optimal.  Jeff and
> assorted minions have done quite a bit to clean things up.  It would be
> useful to get synced up with the global system rather than adding some new
> depends to the mix.

Additionally, a drupal install will appear on the GNOME servers *very* soon,
so if people are keen to use a content management system that is integrated
with the rest of our services (I know quite a few of our international site
maintainers would like to), that'll be the way to go.

- Jeff

   "Compassionate Conservative: I don't know what that is, sounds like a
                  Volvo with a gun rack." - Robin Williams