Re: Website and Logo

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 11:59:41PM +0000, Charles Goodwin wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 23:42, Jody Goldberg wrote:
> > I'll look into getting office.gnome.org
>
> That's be great if you could.  Then we could keep gnome.org/gnomeoffice
> up until we've populated office.gnome.org - I don't think that we will
> be keeping much common code/content between the two so it's pointless
> addressing these in the same cvs space.
>
> It might also be an opportunity to try an alternative scm system.
>
> My project is having lots of success with darcs:
> http://abridgegame.org/darcs
>
> It's easy, so easy.  Distributed SCMs are the way forward.

Oh.  Hang on a sec.  That's not what I meant.  I thought we'd just
have one be a redirect to the other.  Using a completely different
content management system from the rest of gnome.org seems sub
optimal.  Jeff and assorted minions have done quite a bit to clean
things up.  It would be useful to get synced up with the global
system rather than adding some new depends to the mix.