Re: old gnome office website

On 12/21/2004 05:19:19 PM, J.M. Maurer wrote:

> Did anyone tell GNOME?

No need to, as it just points to: http://www.gnome.org/gnome-office/

What I meant was that the office suite that shares the project's name is not actually listed on the project's website. There is not link from the pages one would find going through gnome.org that would lead them to gnome.org/gnome-office/. It just seems wrong, even with something fun like gnomeoffice.org.

PS. Hi Zennie! Didn't know you were still alive!

Is that encouragment to write something to let everyone know I'm alive ;o)

PS:  Why doesn't respond to list/group work with your emails?