Re: old gnome office website

On 12/21/2004 07:53:03 AM, Alan Horkan wrote:
I'd very much appreciate if whoever is maintaining the current web page could put in a link directing users to http://gnome.org/projects/dia/

There's a someone?  There's a web page?

I've got...SHOCKING NEWS!
If you click on the Productivity in the GNOME Software Map, not only does GOffice not bother to show up, but...and brace yourself, AbiWord is obscured by "13 more applications at 'Text & Word Processing'..." (clearly, not an alphabetical list, mind you.

The only thing that really bothers me is the fact that it doesn't make an appearance under Office Suites (while, meantime, a niche application set like Warehouse Manager does).

If I missed a holywar where this was decided as acceptable, I'll shut up now, but it's just wrong that "GNOME Office" isn't under "GNOME's Office Suites."

Have sans-serif day,
-Eric