old gnome office website

The old gnome-office website included a page about Dia at this location
http://www.gnome.org/gnome-office/dia.shtml and there are plenty of old
links point at it.  I've always thought it was a shame to waste good
publicity and abhorred broken links so I'd appreciate any help you could
give.

I'd very much appreciate if whoever is maintaining the current web page
could put in a link directing users to
http://gnome.org/projects/dia/

or if he is feeling really benovolent putting the old page back up with
something like this at the top of the page.

<h1>This page is no longer maintained</h1>
Please see the <a
href="http://www.gnome.org/gnome-office/dia.shtml";>Official
Dia Web Pages</a> for more up to date
information
This page is left here for historical puposes only, please update your
bookmarks.

<hr>

Sincerely

Alan Horkan