Re: Making Conglomerate part of Gnome Office

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 11:33:15AM -0400, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
> >> yes, gnome-db is getting a few bug reports and fixes. So, what about
> >> rolling out a GO 1.0.1 revision at the end of the month?
> >
> >Works for me.  Abi-folk ?
>
> Lots of nice improvements and bugfixes have rolled into our HEAD and STABLE
> trees. I'm a little hesitant to release Abi 2.0.1 without a "good enough"
> win32 version, though. 2.0 was conspiculously missing a win32 installer,
> and for good reason. I'm not sure if anyone will step up and fix this
> within the next 2 weeks, though.

On further reflection as much as I'd like to do a synced release my
schedule in the coming days is unlikely to support that.  The
arrival of Goldberg v2.2 is imminent and a release takes a rather
significant backseat to getting to the right place on time.

I'll reverse my stance and advocate going alone for the next couple
and possibly doing some GO 1.0.x part way through the next dev cycle
when our trees have calmed, and ideally branched.

PS
    We should pare that cc line.  Are we all on g-o-list ?