libgnomeoffice* status

Hi

Ok, so here's the current status of the gnome-office module:

* libgnomeoffice: non-UI stuff, currently contains:
	- go-plugin-loader: class for client apps to load plugins
	- go-plugin: base class to be implemented by plugins
	- go-service: base class for services (each plugin implements
	  'n' services)
	- go-service-data: data acquisition service (SELECT .. FROM)
	- go-service-file-io: services for file i/o operations
	- go-service-function-group: service that implements a
	  group of callable functions
	- go-service-script-engine: scripting service

* libgnomeofficeui: UI-stuff
	- go-plugin-manager-dialog: this is just the beginning of
	  a dialog for managing the plugins, similar to the one in
	  Gnumeric, but to be shared by all apps. I didnt work too
	  much on it because I prefered to wait post-1.0.

* plugins: built-in plugins
	- database: contains an implementation of the data service,
	  based on libgda
	- scripting: will contain implementations of the scripting
	  service for various languages. Right now, there is basic
	  support for Mono.

So, what are the thoughts on this and on new things to be added? As Jody
said, I think it's better to see case by case when the issue arises,
but, for the plugin system, we are going to have to share a lot of code,
given that abiword and gnumeric and mergeant already have, each one,
their own plugin system. So it is the most important thing right now,
IMO.

So, do we go on on sharing the plugin system?

cheers