Re: Gnome Office updates

Mikael Hallendal wrote:
>> Sodipodi - www.sodipodi.com
>> Inkscape (fork of SodiPodi) - www.inkscape.org
>

> Should we really list both of them here? This is just going to lead to
> confusion imho.

IMHO, yes, we should.

They are now two separate projects heading in two separate directions, although both handling a similar task; vector grahpics editing.

Unless Gnome Office is going to be ruthless on a 'advocate one app only for each task', which is not something I would have thought we would want to be doing.

Maybe Gnome Office should only contain a single application for any single task, but we should still promote other viable Gnome alternatives.

- Charlie