Re: Gammu: Gnome Office candidate

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Charles Goodwin wrote:

> Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:33:55 +0000
> From: Charles Goodwin <charlie xwt org>
> To: gnome-office-list gnome org
> Subject: Gammu: Gnome Office candidate
>
> Gammu (GNU All Mobile Management Utilities):
>
> http://www.mwiacek.com/gsm/gammu/gammu.html

This is stretching the notion of Gnome-Office a whole lot.
I'm pretty sure there are more suitable packages with communications
utilities and for things like palm pilot software that would make a more
suitable grouping for this (cant recall anything specific off the top of
my head though).

- Alan H.