Re: Consistent and good looking logo's for the GNOME Office projects

This looks like that old joke, we are all talking in english when we are spanish, except de web developer I guess.
Anyway, this buddy has asked for coherence in the gnome-office suite logos, let's wait for a while to see if everybody agrees, and if the do we can write down a few of guidelines like style, colours, borders with, etc so different designers can make coherent designs.
If this doesn't work I can make the needed logos, following your request and adding my style (xpad, gnome-mlview, rigel, tuxcall, glabels, gtk-agenda, david c/c++ editor, gproftpd, augcyl.org logo, most, gprename, ...)(some of them haven't included my graphics yet :))

in the other hand, I am willing to help gtk/gnome projects but is a pitty I am subscribed to the GUNIH graphics labs and also gimp.es.gnome.org, to find out that projects doesn't use already created services. I am not blaming you of nothing, is just complain to relax :) and maybe find a solution, more ads? Agnubis looks like an ambitious project I would like to help to.
Thanks for your time:

nestor di

augcyl.org
hispalinux.es