Re: EggMenu

On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 08:13, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> 	I'm curious as to what Gtk+ will do about a Dock-like API, and whether
> - given that we need to continue to support a dock-like setup in bonobo,
> whether there will be sufficient hooks for that.

Yeah, I am curious about this as well.  What are the plans regarding
dock-like functionality?

I'd be willing to port the current Bonobo code (which I wrote) to GTK,
by of course fixing its well-known problems and limitations.  But I'd
like to know what the plan is.

The design of the menu/toolbar merging code probably needs to take this
into account from the start.

-- Ettore