Re: [gnome-nl] Fwd: gnome-boxes break

Hi Erwin,

Nice to get in touch with you. I'm not suggesting you provided fake
email on purpose. The email address on 'Author' of the commit is most
definitely "Author: Erwin Poeze <donnut look com>":

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-boxes/commit/?h=gnome-3-14&id=7c5ae5f163725db6bd61430da6fc27bce86faa43

Perhaps you or Hannie (the one who committed this) mistyped?