From: Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeeshanak gnome org>
Date: Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 12:32 AM
Subject: gnome-boxes break
To: Erwin Poeze <donnut look com>

Hi Erwin,

Not that I don't appreciate your translation efforts but your most
recent commit broke `make check` so I had to revert it for the release
3.14.2:

    Merging translations into gnome-boxes-search-provider.ini.
    org.gnome.Boxes.desktop: error: value "virtual machine;vm;virtuele
    machine" for locale string list key "Keywords[nl]" in group "Desktop
    Entry" does not have a semicolon (';') as trailing character
    Makefile:951: recipe for target 'all-local' failed

Please feel free to re-commit with fix for this issue.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
Befriend GNOME: http://www.gnome.org/friends/