Re: [gnome-network]Patch for UI Update and others
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Ulrich Neumann <U_Neumann gne de>
- Cc: GNOME Network <gnome-network-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-network]Patch for UI Update and others
- Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 18:26:58 +0100
On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 22:43, Ulrich Neumann wrote:
> the attached patch adds the following to gnome-remote-shell:
> - Changed the UI from a Dialog to a Window.
> - Added a menu
> - Added Credits menu
> - Made the UI more consitent with other Gnome Applications
> - If you start a remote shell the wrapper doesn't exit any more.
> I've found that it is much better that gnome-remote-shell stays on the
> screen because it is easier if you want to connect to several different
> machines simultaneously. This is very common I think.
> You need both patch files in order to have this working.
committed both, with this change removed:
- const gchar *xml_file = DIALOGDIR "gnome-remote-shell.glade";
+ const gchar *xml_file = "gnome-remote-shell.glade";
We need to use the DIALOGDIR define, or the file won't be found unless
it's in the current directory.
There is also one thing I don't like which is the Quit button on the
main window. Could we get rid of it?
Thanks for the patch
] [Thread Prev