[gnome-network]Patch for UI Update and others

Hello,

the attached patch adds the following to gnome-remote-shell:
- Changed the UI from a Dialog to a Window.
- Added a menu
- Added Credits menu
- Made the UI more consitent with other Gnome Applications
- If you start a remote shell the wrapper doesn't exit any more.

I've found that it is much better that gnome-remote-shell stays on the
screen because it is easier if you want to connect to several different
machines simultaneously. This is very common I think.

You need both patch files in order to have this working.

Ulrich