[gnome-network]vino - remote desktop thing

Hi guys,
	I've just imported "vino" which is a new implementation of the "Remote
Desktop" functionality similar in purpose to what we have in the
gnome-sharing module at the moment.

	The main things that vino has over the gnome-desktop-sharing stuff is:

  + Support for encrypting the protocol stream
  + A completely re-written server which should be much more
    maintainable and extensible than x11vnc.c
  + A dialog which prompts the user before allowing anyone to
    connect.
  + A nice preferences dialog
  + Launched either via gnome-session or a little session
    managed program

	There's a fairly long document giving an overview of the project and a
TODO list in vino/docs.

	Look forward to feedback ...

Cheers,
Mark.