Re: [GNOME-my]Possible visit to Malaysia

Hi jeff,

i will make possible arrangement with varies groups
here about your trips and get back to you soon
(everyone seems going to bed already). I am  not going
to miss this chance, else got to wait until GUADEC (I
can't make it to Linux.Conf.Au)

> Yes, I saw your post on gnome-web-list about this. I
> was intending to mail
> marketing-list about hosting regional websites...
> We're already hosting DNS
> for some, and gnomefr.org will be hosted there soon
> enough. We would be very
> happy to host the gnome-my site, if you'd like.
> Either in CVS, or in a
> content management system, we can work it out. Mail
> me about this. :-)

Thank for that offer, I will mail you about the
details. hopefully I can also get other helping me out
 and all done in a couple of weeks (busy for 2.5
testing... so much fun there).

Right now i am more concern about the legal issue of
hosting a GNOME regional website in third parties
(like community.asiaosc.org), so still dealing with
them, but if we can make it direct under gnome.org,
and cvs.gnome.org, it is more than perfect.

thank a lot!
regards,
HOH

=====