[GNOME-my]Possible visit to Malaysia

Hi everyone,

Glynn, Pia and I are considering a trip to Malaysia after January next year,
and were wondering if there were any conferences, trade shows, government or
user group meetings that we should sync our visit with - we would love to
meet all of you, and do heaps of advocacy while we're there!

  (Glynn is a GNOME hacker and Sun Microsystems employee, Pia is the
  President of Linux Australia and representative of LPI
  <http://www.lpi.org/> in Australia, I'm a random gimp.)

Thanks,

- Jeff

                  Push the envelope, or push the daisies.